Kirill’s website and service (kiricatura.com) (hereinafter referred to as “the website“) are managed by Like2Be Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “the provider“). The website serves as a platform for private individuals and organizations (hereinafter referred to as “the customer“) to order illustration services (hereinafter referred to as “the service“), including cartoons and painted portraits from a photo or at an event (hereafter referred to as “the creation“). The customer can receive the order in a file format or on a physical product (hereafter referred to as “the order“) via email, self-collection, or home delivery.
Also, the site allows all internet surfers (hereinafter: “the user“) to view the works and the site.
- What is stated in these regulations refers equally to both genders, and the use of masculine gender is for reasons of convenience only.
- These terms and conditions detailed therein can be changed at any time and without prior notification by the supplier. The regulations were last updated on 1/1/2023.
- The users may use the site for their personal needs and may not make any commercial use of it without express written permission from the supplier.
- The user of the website is absolutely prohibited from making changes to the website and/or copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, performing, duplicating, publishing, issuing a license, creating derivative works or selling an item of the information, software and/or products originating from the website.
- The provider may close the website and change it from time to time, its structure, appearance and availability of the contents provided on it, and this without the need to notify you in advance. Therefore, you will not have any claim and/or demand and/or claim against the supplier in connection with this.
- The provider does not guarantee that all the links found on the site will be correct and will lead to an active website. The mere presence of a certain link on the website does not indicate that the content of the linked website is reliable, complete or up-to-date, and the provider will not bear any responsibility in this regard. The supplier will not be responsible for orders and/or products supplied and/or purchased by the user through and/or by the linked sites. Without derogating from,
- The supplier will not be responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage and injury of any kind caused to the customer and/or website user as a result of using or relying on the information or content published on the website and/or the linked website.
- It is clarified that the supplier is not responsible for errors of any kind that may appear on this website, including errors in the wording, errors in the description of the item, its price, etc. and the supplier reserves the right to cancel an order, if and as long as it is made, that originates from such an error.
- The supplier reserves the right to change, at any time, the prices of the items and/or services displayed on the website, even without prior notice. The binding price is the price indicated when ordering on the supplier’s computers.
- This website is protected under Israeli and international law, including copyright and trademarks. This agreement does not grant rights or a license to make changes and/or adjustments to this website and/or its contents whether they are viewed, downloaded from the website or have other access. The permission given to you to use the website does not include: purchase and/or other use for commercial purposes, copying or reproduction or distribution or creation of any item using the information on this website, except with the express permission of the supplier, except for use permitted by law.
- You may not insert content into the website and/or upload information or files or codes to it that may change, damage, interfere or damage this website or the information contained therein or any property rights of the supplier or any third party. In addition, it is absolutely forbidden to use this site improperly and without permission, including the introduction of “Trojan horses”, “viruses”, “worms”, etc. computer programs that have the potential to harm.
- The user is prohibited from displaying and/or publishing and/or planting information and/or materials on this website and/or websites linked to it: illegal, immoral, threatening, rude, obtuse, racist, insulting, which contain defamation, the publication of which It is prohibited according to the provisions of the law, of a pornographic nature or of a blatant sexual nature, that violate copyrights and/or infringe copyrights, trademarks and trade names, models, patents, that are contrary to the law on the protection of privacy, etc.
Terms of Service
- All delivery dates as published on the website will be calculated from the moment of receiving all the required material from the customer (such as high-quality photos according to the detailed instructions on the website) and making the actual payment to the provider for the service.
- The order and/or transfer of material made after 18:00 on Sunday-Thursday, will be calculated as if they were made at 8:30 in the morning of the next day. An order and/or transfer of material made after 12:00 on Friday, will be calculated as if made at 8:30 in the morning of Sunday.
The product is sent via email, Israel Post, courier companies or the painter himself to the customer’s home. The supplier will not be responsible for delays in delivering the product in the following cases as a result of: A. Force majeure and/or events beyond its control, including, but not limited to, strikes and sanctions as well as reasonable delays caused by third parties. B. Delays on the part of the customer in providing a full description of the order and high-quality images suitable for drawing in accordance with the supplier’s instructions. third. Delay on the part of the customer in sending a response to the sketch sent by the supplier for approval, or unavailability of the customer during the production of the product d. The loss of the shipment by the carrier
- The supplier works by all reasonable means to deliver the product to its destination. However, sometimes a product sent by mail and/or a courier company may be lost. The supplier will not be responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage, including harm to the individual’s modesty and/or privacy, which will be caused as a result of the product reaching any third party.
- The supplier will not be responsible for the loss of a shipment due to the provision of an incorrect postal address, or the loss of the shipment by the carrier.
- When delivering the product, the supplier may require the presence of the credit card holder for the purpose of identification and signing of a credit voucher.
- The shipping rates listed on the website are for Israel only, for shipping outside the country’s borders, a price will be determined through the website’s customer service.
- Cancellation of transactions will be done in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 1981. Please note that it is not possible to cancel a transaction for a product that is manufactured according to a special requirement. The partial or full refund will be made at the supplier’s sole discretion, depending on the amount of resources invested in the order.
- If the customer decides to change the subject of the illustration and/or composition and/or background in the work, a change that deviates from your original order, the supplier will be entitled to charge an additional fee up to the price of a new product and/or according to unusual working hours.
- The supplier makes sure to provide the customer with the same service and the supplier ordered by him, but if the subcontractor or the employee is prevented from providing the service by force majeure, the supplier reserves the right to provide the customer with the service of the alternative supplier of similar quality to the one ordered by the customer.
Limitation of Liability
- The supplier and/or anyone on its behalf are not responsible in any way or form whatsoever for any direct and/or indirect damage and injury of any kind that may be caused to the customer and/or the user of the website and/or to third parties as a result of using the website and/or ordering services and products issued to the user by the site
- The customer will bear responsibility for any claim and/or demand and/or claim of a third party who was harmed by the work produced at his request.
- The use of the website and its contents can be used as they are (“AS-IS”) in accordance with the provider’s decisions, and you will not have any claim and/or claim and/or demand against the provider and/or anyone on its behalf regarding the features of use, the service, its capabilities, its limitations or its suitability for your needs and requirements. The use of the content presented on the website and the website services will be done at your sole responsibility.
- The supplier does not guarantee that the service provided on the website will not be interrupted, will be provided in order and without interruptions and interruptions and/or will be immune from illegal access to the supplier’s computers, damages, breakdowns, malfunctions, failures in hardware, software or communication lines with the supplier or any of its suppliers or will be damaged for any other reason , and the supplier will not be responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage and injury of any kind that may be caused to you and/or the user of the website.
- The supplier makes every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with the work by employing qualified illustrators as well as a system for simulating the final product, however the supplier will not be held responsible and will not issue a financial credit due to your dissatisfaction with the work since it is a work of art that can be interpreted in different ways. In order to ensure the customer’s satisfaction with the work, the customer receives the illustration for proofreading and can ask for it to be corrected. As long as the request does not include adding details that were not ordered in advance, the correction will be made by our illustrator at no additional charge.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
- All pages on the site are the property of the provider. The pages may not be copied or published in whole or in part without the express prior written consent of the supplier.
- The copyright in the idea underlying the site, including its design, its trademarks and any other action on the site that is unique and exclusive to the site, is reserved to the supplier.
- Trademarks, logos, icons, and any information and/or display that appear on the website, as well as the editing and presentation of all of these, are the sole property of the supplier or its customers (logos or trademarks of commercial customers) and their copying and/or use constitutes an infringement of the supplier’s property rights and of his clients.
- Do not copy and/or reproduce and/or distribute and/or store in databases, or in any other way the contents appearing on the website unless the supplier has given his consent in advance in writing.
- All rights in the works displayed on the site and provided with the product are the sole property of the supplier. The purchaser of the product is given a non-exclusive and private right of use only in the product and the work. The purchaser of the work and the product is not allowed to use them for any commercial purposes and he is not allowed to publicize any product and/or output of the information, nor reproduce, photograph, copy and/or print any product and/or output as stated above from the information or any part of it for the purpose Distribution in any way, unless he has been granted a license from the supplier listed on the tax invoice, and after he has paid the full price to the supplier for the work.
- The supplier will be entitled to sign the creation and the product using a logo and/or the website address and/or trade name and/or any title you deem appropriate.
- In the case of transferring the product with the work to another party, the rights and obligations that apply to the buyer will also apply to the person who received the work, whether received in exchange or as a gift
- The supplier will be allowed to present the work and/or the product or a part of it after one month from the date of delivery onwards, this is for the purpose of demonstrating the product on the site. The purchaser of the product will be entitled to notify the supplier to refrain from doing so, provided that he has done so in writing and explicitly.
- The SC will be entitled to use the work in its entirety and/or parts of it for the purpose of creating and selling new works and derivative works, the purchaser of the work hereby waives any claim and/or demand regarding rights, royalties and/or any compensation for the work and/or parts of it.
- The customer declares that he is the owner of all rights in the contents transferred by him to the supplier and uploaded by him to the website, including but not limited to the copyrights and promotions of the contents
- It is known to the surfer and the customer that any information, text, graphics, photo, article and any other material published and/or uploaded by you to the site and/or transferred by you to the supplier, is your sole responsibility and you will be solely responsible for the content of the material.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
43. In any case of conflict or dispute between the parties in connection with the subject of the regulations, including the terms of its use and everything arising from them and/or involving them, the competent court in Tel Aviv will have exclusive jurisdiction.
44. The interpretation and enforcement of these regulations and/or any action or conflict arising from it will be done in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel.
45. If a provision of the provisions of these regulations is determined by the court to be illegal and/or invalid, despite the intention of the parties, then this will not cancel the other provisions of these regulations and/or the parts of that provision that were canceled or reduced, by the judicial authority.